After the successful realization of the multimedia installation in the Berchtesgaden salt mine, the Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG decided to commission us for a second installation in the salt mine in Bad Friedrichshall. In 2012, the Heilbronn salt mine was also converted into a modern visitor mine. The visitor mine is one of four visitor mines in Germany and the only one in Baden-Württemberg on the subject of salt mining.
HB-Laser was commissioned for the full multimedia installation, including IT installations and transformers. We installed specially made video, laser and lighting technology in the visitor mine. There are several stations along the circular route, each of them individually equipped with hundreds of LED lamps, custom-made light installations by light artist Joachim Fleischer. At the end of the circular route, visitors enter a huge 3D laser tunnel.
- Complete construction of the power supply system with 7 x 8 KW IT transformers 500 V to 230 V and 14 control cabinets
- Approximately 30km of high-power cables and 20km of multimedia cables
- 15 info terminals, monitors and touch systems
- Approx. 500 m LED strips
- 4 x 3,000 ANSI lumen video projectors
- 1 x 5,000 ANSI lumens HD video projector
- 1 x 15,000 ANSI lumens video projector
- 1 x 6 m² sound floor
- 2 x 3 KW PR-electronics sound systems
- 30 x 50 W RGB LED / div. LED floodlight
- 4 x LED profilers / 8 x 2KW profilers
- 18 x LED slit lamps, custom-made construction
- 4 x LED wall spotlights, custom-made construction
- 6 x 2 KW spotlights, custom-made construction
- 1 x HB Laser LightCube RGB 3.5W
- All devices were installed in custom-made IP salt-resistant housings.
- Turnkey installation including show production, according to the client’s requirements.