The yearly Christmas Market in front of Castle Tuessling is well-known in the area. HB-Laser did a daily multi media projection to the face of the castle in 2012 like in the years before. In 2012, the concept was to allow for more interactivity: Besides the spectacular laser show and multi media show, HB-Laser also installed a special Interactive Visions System (IVS) with wall painting feature. This interactive wall paintig is made possible with a specially designed "laser pointer" as pen, the Interactive Visions motion detection system and the video projectors.
Thus the visitors of the Christams market could paint the front of Castle Tuessling the way they wanted it.
This technology was used for the laser show and the multi media show:
- 2 x HB-Laser LightCube NexGen RGB 15W
- 2 x HB-Laser LightCube NexGen RGB 8W
- 15kW PR-electronics sound system
- 2 x SANYO XF47 16.000ANSI lumen video projectors
- 1 x HB-Laser TITAN 5 3D multi media control station
This technology was used for the interactive wall painting:
- 2 x Interactive Visions (IVS) laser action system
- 2 x SANYO XF47 16.000 ANSI lumen video projectors
- Interactive Visions media control station
2012-12 Castle Tuessling Christmas Market