HB-Laser did the largest laser and multimedia project installation in 2004 in the Middle East with the implementation of the massive show at Azadi Square Museum in Teheran, Iran.
This project not only incorporated different laser show parts, but also a variety of different other media that needed to be implemented. HB-Laser provided screen as well as screen content but also lighting fixtures and projection solutions. As experts for multi-media, HB-Laser was also responsible for the implementation of the sound system, hydroshields, screen solutions and fog distribution systems.
The whole building was equipped with different sceneries and different visual impact scenarios. Thus, several laser shows and multi media shows take place at the same time but at different places in the building. HB-Laser provided a centralized control station for time-synchronous show display as well.
Amongst a lot of other material, this technical equipment was used:
- Strong HB-Laser ATLAS Tandem platform with 2 x 10W RGB gas laser source and a 120kW cooling system
- 1 x HB-Laser ATLAS fibre-feed projector
- 2 x HB-Laser PinScan 360° DMX controllable laser moving heads (fibre-coupled)
- 9m Hydroshield
- 7 x 10m gauze projection screen
- 3 x 7.000 ANSI lumen video projectors
- 1 x 10.000 ANSI lumen video projector
- 10 x High power fog machine, DMX controlled
- 116 slide display screen mounted to 12 moveable columns
- 10kW digital surround sound system
- Several customized Media Servers for video content handling
- Custom configured DMX control software
2004-12 Azadi Square Museum